The Municipality of Kalymnos Island Greece together with Kalymnos Hoteliers
Association and the Kalymnos Climbing Club, invite you to meet "The Aegean
Climbing Paradise" and the unique climbing opportunities of Kalymnos Island
Greece, through the annual Climbing Festival in which anyone can participate
free of charge.
Greek National Tourism
The 2011 event will be held on Kalymnos island Greece from May 18 to May 22
with the participation of special guests.
Main events of Kalymnos Climbing Festival:
Participation and Fees.
The participation to the events of Kalymnos Climbing Festival events
is free of charge. No participation or other fees are required (this
does not include accommodation, food and transportation)!
Registration and Information
Registration is necessary for the better organization of the Kalymnos
Everybody who participates, contributes or supports the Kalymnos Climbing Festival
must register either online at
or at the Info Points that will operate during the festival
1)at the Information Office at the port of
Kalymnos Island, 2)at ELIES square at Panormos and 3)at Massouri
- Only registered members will receive gifts and will be accepted to
the Photo Contest, the Bouldering Contest and to the Treasure Hunt.
- Only registered sponsors and volunteers will get feedback for their
See the sponsorship
opportunities that Kalymnos Climbing Festival Offers. You can see lists
of currently accepted sponsorships by sponsors,
Please find and book in time your accommodation from the hotel's list at
the map with list of hotels that you can book online
in facebook for the Climbing Festival of Kalymnos Island Greece
- For the bouldering contest and the Treasure hunt:
- For the photo contest:
- To contact Kalymnos Hoteliers Association :
- Nikolas Reissis: +30 6947604120, admin at
- To contact Kalymnos Climbing Club:
- To contact the Municipality of Kalymnos Island Greece:
- George Chatzismalis: +30 6977927327, george at kalymnos.gr